Term 2, 2018 Timetable now released!
All girls are welcome to participate in the WAG Competitive program but may require an assessment by one of our senior coaching staff. This can be arranged by contacting the Reception desk or calling the Office to make arrangements.
FOUNDATION WAG (Girls) GYMNASTICS TERM 2, 2018 TIMETABLE
JUNIOR WAG (Girls) GYMNASTICS TERM 2, 2018 TIMETABLE
INTERMEDIATE WAG (Girls) GYMNASTICS TERM 2, 2018 TIMETABLE
SENIOR WAG (GIRLS) GYMNASTICS TERM 2, 2018 TIMETABLE
Level 7plus timetable is still be finalised for term 2 to allow for maximum training leading in to the Victorian Championships.
- Existing members can also enrol/re-enrol via their family portal site.
- Where there is no ENROL link against a class, please contact Reception to organise an Assessment session.
- Where there is a WAITING link against a class, this indicates a waiting list exists, by completing the information, reception can advise when an opening exists or a new class is created.
- Where a participant is enrolled in multiple days, your invoice will be adjusted to reflect the adjusted amount.
- Annual Registration and Insurance fees are also applicable and payable upon enrolment (these fees may not be initially reflected on your invoice, in these instances they will be added manually and a new invoice sent).